I write this to the man I give my heart and soul to, It being so intense and new to me and you. I write this to show you that its ok to open your heart For when you open yours I open mine and we are no longer apart But one that comes together embracing each other Sharing emotions and dreams with each other. Letting you inside of what I have hidden for so long Yearning to be there with you where I belong. To look you in the eyes and feel your love for me To tell you how I have dreamt of that moment and how it would be. Caring for someone as special as you, As special as you make me feel to. There isnt a day that goes by that you dont remind me Showing me how much I mean to you and I see. You welcome me into your life with all you have and all you are. I want nothing more then to stay for I have fallin in love so far.
I write this to the man I give my heart and soul to,
ReplyDeleteIt being so intense and new to me and you.
I write this to show you that its ok to open your heart
For when you open yours I open mine and we are no longer apart
But one that comes together embracing each other
Sharing emotions and dreams with each other.
Letting you inside of what I have hidden for so long
Yearning to be there with you where I belong.
To look you in the eyes and feel your love for me
To tell you how I have dreamt of that moment and how it would be.
Caring for someone as special as you,
As special as you make me feel to.
There isnt a day that goes by that you dont remind me
Showing me how much I mean to you and I see.
You welcome me into your life with all you have
and all you are.
I want nothing more then to stay for I have fallin in love so far.