أنَآ مَن وجَدّتَنِي بِالقُرْبِ مِنْك
وخُلِقْتُ مِن ضِلْعِك لأشْعِرُك بالدِفْئِ والسَكَن
•وألآمِس وِحْشَتَك بِحنَآنِي والمحَبّة•
لِــ تَجِد الحيَآة أنّ بِهآ متْعَة
•هِبَة مِن الله مبْعُوثَة إلَيْك•...
I found myself near you
And created your rib for ashark warmth and housing
•والامس wahashtak والمحبه• with sympathies
To find the life that made fun of his •هبه اليك•
Created from your rib so hold me with affection
•وتحيطني House الرحمه•
I hold a sacred era name
•وتهبني sanctuary and increase her بتؤده•
•وتبايعني you of gesture that would give him الجنه•
And created your rib for ashark warmth and housing
•والامس wahashtak والمحبه• with sympathies
To find the life that made fun of his •هبه اليك•
Created from your rib so hold me with affection
•وتحيطني House الرحمه•
I hold a sacred era name
•وتهبني sanctuary and increase her بتؤده•
•وتبايعني you of gesture that would give him الجنه•

To be with you is a beautiful dream
ReplyDeleteIf it doesn't come true I'll still be quite happy
Atleast i have a dream
Let's meet in our dreams to night